Casson Mann is a team of 22 people, most are designers, but we have in-house interpretation too.
Founder & Creative Director, Roger Mann heads the practice and is creatively involved in all projects. Directors John Pickford, Craig Riley, Gary Shelley and Jon Williams conceive and develop the creative work, managing projects so they are delivered on time and on budget.
With our range of creative skills, from model-making to scripting, we can put together the best team to suit our clients’ needs.
We are currently looking for a freelance 'Bauleiter' for an exhibition project in Northern Germany to join our team.
Applicants must have a degree or equivalent experience in (interior) architecture or exhibition design and be passionate about design in museums and galleries.
Key skills and experience:
• a minimum of five years’ relevant Bauleiter experience in scenography
• experience working with HOAS and/or HOAI from LP 3–9
• knowledge of working in museums, including sensitive objects and within historic buildings
• experience in dealing with contractors and managing client relationships
• several years experience as site manager
• strong project management skills
• excellent communication skills in German and English
To apply, please submit a covering letter, your availability, day rate expectations and CV to email@example.com.